What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The ultimate texting guide
- Keep your power and always be the First to Exit the Conversation
- No Pulling Punches! Hit them in the face and don’t flinch
- How to have him ask you out with only a couple of texts?
- You could get that distant guy to pay attention to you?
- The Hook, the most effective way to get them to respond
- Rescuing that relationship you destroyed with one text
- Why normal conversation and texting are NOT the same
- Why your multiple texts are killing the attraction?
- The Beauty of Challenge and why they will want you
- You could have the aloof girl finally take notice?
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Text Appeal scores 70.02/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.whattotext.net/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $13.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: whattotext.net you’ll also be taken through to whattotext.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)